Another Sales Representative resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding individual who comes to you with a successful track record of marketing products within designated geographical territories. Karen’s key strengths lie in her ability to find sales opportunities, develop marketing plans and exceed sales quotas on a regular basis. She is more than able to work in an environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines. Her key strengths lie in firstly being able to wear different hats based on each client’s needs, and secondly recommending solutions based on a customer’s precise requirements. As a true professional she possesses high energy levels along with the entrepreneurial drive needed to increase sales and improve profitability. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is dedicated to the development and success of all its staff.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for developing new business, growing existing accounts and meeting sales goals.
- Maintaining the technical expertise and product knowledge necessary to make sales.
- Achieving sales quotas within a protected territory.
- Identifying target customers.
- Identifying key decision makers.
- Having meetings with potential clients to analyze their needs and present appropriate solutions.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Preparing reports of business transactions.
- Resolving unique customer issues.
- Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Making calls as required to collect receivables.
- Writing up promotional material.
- Maintaining professional relationships with work colleagues and customers.
- Preparing sales quotations and proposal.
TRAINEE SALES ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Running lead generation campaigns.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Greeting customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Ability to generate new ideas.
- Using floor time effectively to solicit sales of products.
- Financially driven and highly disciplined.
- Professional in appearance & demeanor.
- Having a strong sales mentality.
- Excellent computer, communication, and people skills.
- Comfortable interacting with the public.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Sales Representative resume template examples
Sales representative resume 1
Sales representative resume 2
Sales representative resume 3
Sales representative CV sample
Sales representative resume template
Student entry level Sales representative resume template