120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: Mobile number
A Survey coordinator with a proven ability to provide comprehensive, timely, and accurate research solutions to broad based survey projects. Having excellent communication skills and able to present results in a clear and actionable format for investigators, sponsors, regulatory bodies or other consulting professionals. Possessing the ability to work in partnership with a range of organizations and having a proven track record of delivering projects and their objectives within an agreed timescale.
Extensive knowledge of planning & coordinating the initial research study protocol & establishing operating policies and procedures. Currently looking for a suitable survey / research coordinator with a reputable and forward thinking organization.
SURVEY COORDINATOR – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for the management and logistics of survey projects. Also involved in collecting, analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data and information.
- Responsible for proposing a overall budget, delivering monthly revenue forecasts.
- Responsible for data cleaning, data editing, data matching and statistical testing.
- Building relationships and maintaining dialogue with project advisory groups.
- Collecting data from interviews, non-participant observations or focus groups.
- Delivering professional presentations to audiences and industry professionals.
- Writing up results for presentation and publication.
- Identifying ways to validate information and also overseeing data entry procedures.
- Recruiting research subjects.
- Organizing media events for publicity, including press conferences.
- Oversaw data entry systems and procedures.
- Involved in the recruitment of survey support staff.
- Liaising closely on a project with the principal investigator, research manager, and financial coordinator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Delivery focused, organized and having an ability to plan and manage own workload.
- Ability to manage multiple studies.
- Able to identify further business opportunities.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output.
- Approaching problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Knowledge of project management methodology.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience of health studies of special populations, such as physicians, the homeless, the elderly and individuals with chronic illness.
- Able to design questionnaires and other methods to collect quantitative data.
- Proven track record of preparing clearly written technical and analytical reports for senior management.
- Extensive knowledge of Access and Excel.
- Ability to quickly identify patterns and deviations from previous research results.
- Knowledge of web-based proprietary databases and library resources.
- Attention to detail and high standards of accuracy in all aspects of work.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Data collection techniques
Data coding & querying
Attention to detail
Evesham University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business Administration
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Geography (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Research Coordinator CV template
More Coordinator related examples
Events Coordinator CV sample
Project Coordinator CV sample
Research Coordinator CV sample
Office Coordinator resume
Marketing Coordinator resume
Sales Coordinator resume
Training Coordinator CV example
Training Coordinator Cover Letter example