|Find College Courses and Degrees
PowerPoint is a powerful presentation application that has become an industry standard for efficiently communicating information to large audiences. These-days audiences expect more, PowerPoint helps you to meet their expectations by putting the controls of this tool in your hands so that you can create high-impact visuals that will keep people interested and entertained.
What is PowerPoint
PowerPoint has been around for more than 20 years, and is widely used by governments, companies, organisations and private individuals to organize content, integrate workflow and share information. During this time, it has grown to become the leading visual aid for creating informative dynamic presentations which will give your work a real professional edge. It’s allows you to present your ideas in a clear and concise manner and successfully deliver a quality message and engage with groups of people through images, video, sound, charts, and diagrams.
PowerPoint training courses overview
These courses are aimed at moving you from beginner to expert level, and are suitable for anyone who wants to create effective presentations with PowerPoint. Through instructor led classroom based classes as well as online tutorials, students will do more than simply scratch the surface of what there is to know about PowerPoint. Syllabuses cover all of the features of both PowerPoint 2007 and 2010, and will leave you feeling more confident in your ability to delight your audiences with a compelling visual presentation. Modules will equip you with all the skills needed to satisfy the most critical audience or demanding boss. Curriculums can be fully customised and tailored to meet your precise training or career needs.
On a course students will be able to learn at their own pace and will be given unique tools and extensive backup by their training providers. They will learn about the dozens of built-in themes, fonts, colours, and visual effects that the latest versions of MS PowerPoint contain. Topics will be comprehensively explained and study material will be easy to follow. You will learn how to use the vast array of features and functionality which are designed to save you time and simplify your work.
Training is conducted in modern, air-conditioned centres, by fully qualified, helpful Microsoft PowerPoint trainers who will be advise you on which subject areas to focus on. At the end of the course you will walk away with a nationally and internationally recognised qualification that will compliment any CV.
Typical subjects taught on a PowerPoint training course
- Adding Audio and Video
- Adding Shapes to a Presentation
- Animation Effects
- Arranging Slides
- Basic Editing Tools
- Bullet Points
- Creating Advanced Animations
- Creating Basic Presentation
- Creating Charts
- Creating Graphs
- Cropping Videos
- Custom Themes
- Fonts and Spacing
- Formatting Text on Slides
- Hiding Slides
- Managing PowerPoint Files
- Multimedia Elements
- PowerPoint Basics
- PowerPoint Templates
- PowerPoint User Interface
- Rearranging Slides
- Reviewing Presentations
- Saving a Presentation
- Setting up Slide Masters
- Slide Presentations
- Spell Checking
- Text Alignment
- Using Picture Effects
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Tables
You will learn how to
- Build a slideshow from scratch.
- Create high-impact multimedia content.
- Developing a PowerPoint presentation.
- Performing advanced text editing.
- Add graphical elements, tables and charts to a presentation.
- Redesign a PowerPoint deck.
- Animate slide texts and objects.
- Use audio and video in presentations.
- Insert slides.
- Add content to slides.
- Customize a theme, then save it and reuse it repeatedly.
- Share presentations with others.
- Create a new presentation from a template.
- Add speaker notes to a presentation.
- Copy slides from one presentation to another.
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
- Integrate PowerPoint with other Microsoft Office applications.
You will learn about
- The needs and desires of your target audience.
- Planning and designing a presentation.
- Drawing and resizing images.
- Inserting hyperlinks and editing hyperlinks.
IT training courses
Microsoft training courses
Microsoft Access training
Microsoft Excel training
Microsoft Office courses
IT CV templates