On this page find a link to a professionally written actor CV template and also advice and guidance on what point to focus on in your CV.
Areas to focus on when writing your actor CV:
- Communicating a character and situations to an audience.
- Work under instructions from a director and writer.
- Stage, television, radio, video, or motion picture experience.
- Learning lines and rehearsing.
- Ability to perform in front of a live audience.
- Acting, portraying and interpret roles, using speech, gestures.
Related degree courses