On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Actuary resume:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $2
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Actuary resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly motivated and financially creative individual who has extensive actuarial experience and knowledge. Karen is someone who has hands on experience of working in the following sectors; life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and asset management. She is project-oriented, client-focused and always makes decisions and sets strategy based on a long-term vision. As someone who is hands-on and leads by example, she is most comfortable in a team-oriented environment. Right now she is looking to work for a company where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and individuals.
ACTUARY – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for advising on financial risks and using statistical techniques and mathematical skills to assess the probability of an event and its financial consequences.
- Advising managers on appropriate statistical/actuarial practices and application.
- Offering advice on issues such as acquisitions, mergers and financing capital projects.
- Analyzing actuarial calculations.
- Responding to and resolving customer service requests.
- Advising on the marketing and development of financial products.
- Implementing new financial reporting systems.
- Managing a small team of actuaries.
- Analysing financial events.
- Managing actuarial client relationships.
- Planning for future financial risks.
- Participating in high-level client meetings and new business presentations.
- Upgrading systems to support valuation and forecasting of new products.
- Designing and advising on company pension schemes.
TRAINEE ACTUARY – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Using complex actuarial techniques to develop and construct actuarial probability tables.
- Applying mathematical, economic and statistical awareness to real life situations.
- Possessing a deep understanding of economics and of the legislation relating to financial services.
- Knowledge of actuarial methods, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to explain analysis to actuaries and non-actuaries.
- Knowledge of pricing, statistical, and reserve systems.
- Translating strategies into actions.
- Presenting results and conclusions to senior management.
- Familiarity with Excel and Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, managerial and business skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Financial Risk Management
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Actuarial science degree