Free Administrator resume templates
Click image to download
Administrator resume template 1
Administrator resume template 2
Administrator resume template 3
Administrator resume template 4
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A pleasant, professional and proficient administrator who has a long track record of ensuring things run smoothly behind the scenes of a busy office. Karen is an effective team member who has the ability to meet deadlines and ensure that the highest standards of Office organisation are maintained at all times. She has a methodical and thorough approach to work, and will go out of her way to maintain an enjoyable and clean working environment. She has experience of working with the general public, both face-to-face and over the telephone and is someone who will always go that extra mile to get things done. Right now she is looking to work for a company that offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
ADMINISTRATOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for handling the day-to-day administrative tasks of the office and making sure that everything runs smoothly.
- Carrying out large volumes of filing while retaining a good level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintaining an effective administration system.
- Rapidly responding to and resolving any administrative problems.
- Managing related legislative, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Running the company reception area.
- Coordinating office procedures.
- Making sure that information is quick and easy to locate.
- Ordering and maintaining office stationery and equipment.
- Typing up correspondence including letters, faxes, minutes and memos.
- Offering a warm and friendly welcome to any visitors.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post.
- Processing staff payrolls, keeping account of finances and updating staff files.
- Receiving and redirecting telephone calls.
- Raising and progressing purchase orders.
- Booking travel and accommodation for senior managers
- .Updating office manuals and brochures.
- Managing electronic and printed files.
TRAINEE ADMINISTRATOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Well organised, and be able to prioritise work in an efficient manner.
- Providing high quality Customer Service.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
- Impeccable telephone manners.
- Resolving and managing queries to closure.
- Calm and composed under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment.
- Able to work with minimum amount of supervision and on own initiative.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Database Administrator training