On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Link to a Aircraft Technician resume:
Get this template AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Aircraft Technician resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An observant, focused and safety conscious technician who has extensive experience of the maintenance of an aircraft to ensure its airworthiness and compliance with all Federal Air Regulations. Karen has a comprehensive knowledge of observing safety and security procedures, and can always be trusted to use highly dangerous equipment and materials properly. She possesses excellent work habits and has a long track record of working on the removal and installation of airframes, landing gear, engine components, electrical components, and control systems. Right now she is looking to join an ambitious and exciting company that is looking to recruit talented technicians.
AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for performing scheduled inspections, pre-flight inspections and for carrying out aircraft maintenance in accordance with the manufacturers directives.
- Scheduling periodic inspections of aircraft.
- Coordinating aircraft movement in the hangar and ramp areas.
- Arranging for aircraft repairs.
- Maintaining the inventory and records of all stocked aircraft parts.
- Maintains all required aircraft maintenance records.
- Assisting less experienced technicians.
- Storing all aircraft components away securely and safely.
- Examining the structure of an aircraft to determine the location, nature, and extent of any defects or damage.
TRAINEE AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Always keeping a neat and organized work area.
- Able to climb and work on step stools and ladders.Identifying potentially unsafe conditions and reporting them.
- Selecting the correct and proper tools for a job.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Aircraft Technician Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Technician related CV templates
Automotive technician resume
CAD Technician CV template
IT support technician CV sample
ICT technician CV template
Pharmacy Technician resume
Mechanical technician resume