On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Audio Engineer resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Audio Engineer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An effective and technically minded Audio Engineer who is an expert at incorporating audio hardware with electronics and software, to bring sound to life. Maxine has always been interested in music and sound, and is someone who takes great pride in her results and who is committed to the satisfaction of her clients. She has extensive experience of designing and modelling complex audio systems to amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound. On a personal level she has excellent communication skills and comes to you with a strong electrical and audio design technical background. Her key strengths lie in being able to use control consoles to regulate volume level and sound quality during live performances. Right now she is looking to join a company where she can work on exciting and challenging projects and where there are endless possibilities to learn and grow.
AUDIO ENGINEER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for making high quality recordings of music, speech and sound effects.
- Using the latest electronic equipment and industry software to record sound for many different uses.
- Operating recording and amplification equipment in a studio environment.
- Adjusting sound quality and volume to meet the required standards.
- Performing scheduled maintenance on all AV equipment.
- Talking with producers and artists to determine their sound requirements.
- Setting up recording equipment in a studio.
- Analysing and resolving audio problems.
- Taking down equipment after an event.
- Overseeing all technical areas related to audio production.
- Performing basic repairs on faulty audio equipment.
- Working at live events, parties and conferences.
- Communicating serious technical problems to senior managers.
- Testing audio equipment to ensure it is working correctly.
- Carrying out maintenance on recording equipment.
- Recording audio in various digital formats.
- Involved in continually mixing tracks to get the best results.
TRAINEE ENGINEER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Mixing of taped and live programming.
- Knowledge of audio market trends.
- Experience of helping to design high-volume consumer electronic devices.
- Expertise in the area of audio product design.
- Able to lead cross functional teams.
- Proven experience in product development.
- Designing and developing consumer electronic products.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing.
- Proficient in mixing audio for video.
- Constantly researching new audio technologies and processes.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy audio equipment.
- Able to hit the ground running.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Audio product design
Consumer product industry
Central Birmingham University – Engineering Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online music degree courses
Resume template examples