On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Bank Manager Crossword template
BUY THIS CV!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Bank Manager CV example
Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0121 638 0026
M: Number here
E: richard.s@made up email.com
Having over 3 years of managerial experience as a bank manager in a busy high street branch. Possessing the required leadership and dynamism necessary to provide a quality service of the highest order and the efficiency to drive our products competitive advantage. Comprehensive knowledge of the banking industry and its procedures as well as having the ability to aim high, think smart and act fast. Currently looking for a suitable bank manager position with a progressive, ambitious and reputable bank.
BANK MANAGER – Banks name
May 2007 – present
In charge of the financial operations and employees of the bank. Managing and leading bank staff to deliver exceptional customer service in a busy high street branch. Working hard to bring in new customers and boost the bank’s profits.
- Identifying the needs of customers and then working hard to meet or even exceed them.
- Working hard to market and sell the banks products like mortgages, loans and insurance etc.
- Monitoring customer accounts.
- Maintaining all quality and procedural standards within the branch.
- Keeping en eye on competitor activity.
- Managing the day to day running of the branch.
- setting and achieving targets,
- Responsible for recruiting staff, including advertising, interviewing.
- Implementing policies that build trust between the bank and its customers.
- motivating and leading the bank staff.
- Visiting business customers.
ASSISTANT BANK MANAGER – Banks name
January 2005 – May 2007
Aiming to treat the bank customers with honesty and openness and to offer them clear straightforward advice by recommending only those products that fit our customers’ needs.
- Sitting in on interviews bank staff have with customers and making sure any loan applications made are properly written up and submitted.
- Setting branch objectives and then working hard to ensure they are met.
- Attending head office for meetings and conferences.
- Dealing with escalated customer queries and complaints.
- Advising customers on the banks credit cards and savings accounts.
- Monitoring cashiers and branch staff and giving them feedback on how they interact with customers. Inspiring them to not only hit targets but deliver great service.
- Analysing branch management information and reports.
- Working closely with local solicitors, accountants and estate agents.
- Reporting regularly to regional headquarters.
- Having a excellent working knowledge of banking products like mortgages, insurance, current accounts etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking sector regulatory and legal requirements.
- Experience of data mining and large-scale customer database data interrogation and manipulation.
- Monitoring lending transactions for accuracy and company compliance.
- Ability to plan and deliver effective sales strategies.
- Arranging networking events with local businesses and representing the bank at these and promoting its services and products.
- Accepting overall responsibility for the banks products like: personal loans, credit cards, unsecured loans and overdrafts.
- Possessing the ability to build strong business relationships with individual and corporate clients.
- Able to make effective decisions.
- Having a excellent understanding of business operations.
- In depth knowledge of competitors and their products and services.
- Having high levels of integrity and honesty.
- Experience of leading a branch-based financial sales team.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Monitoring the sale ability and performance of new or existing financial products.
- Working hard to ensure customer satisfaction.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
PREVIOUS CAREER HISTORY
Cashier Tellers bank 2004 – 2005
Professional Diploma in Financial Services Management
Applied Diploma in Corporate Banking
BA in International Business Studies Manchester University – 2006
REFERENCES – available on request.
Driving license: Yes
Marital status: Married
Personal Banker example
Personal Banker resume
Personal Banker example
Personal Banker resume
Training and academic links
Economics degree courses