Free Bank Teller resume templates
Click image to download
Free Bank Teller resume 1
Free Bank Teller resume 2
Free Bank Teller resume 3
Free Bank Teller resume 4
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Bank Teller resume resume:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Bank Teller resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An articulate, detail orientated and capable Bank Teller who is professional in appearance as well as communication, and who has a long history of providing customers with a personalized relationship-driven service. Karen has no problem maintaining a friendly and positive attitude whilst assisting customers with their banking needs. On a personal level she possesses good judgment, and the ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information safely. She has extensive experience of handling loan payments, traveler’s checks, telephone transfers, direct deposits, cash advances and ATM card requests. As an expert on advising customers on how to make the most of their money, she can always be relied upon by her employers to maximize profitable relationships with customers. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an ambitious bank that wants to recruit talented people who have a track record of achievement.
BANK TELLER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the handling, processing and servicing of clients’ branch transactions in a prompt, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Processing customer deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
- Accepting cash from customers.
- Supporting the bank sales team by identifying customer needs and then promoting current offers to them.
- Referring customers with financial problems to other colleagues for assistance.
- Performing clerical and administrative duties.
- Following bank procedures when performing transactions.
- Controlling and monitoring the levels of cash in the teller drawer and following all check cashing and cash handling procedures.
- Dealing tactfully and efficiently with demanding customers.
- Adhering to all bank security, audit, and compliance requirements.
- Cross selling bank services.
- Reporting any suspicious customer activity to bank managers.
- Addressing customers by name with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Accurately receiving, counting and distributing cash.
- Selling financial services.
- Assisting with bank branch audits.
- Writing reports and correspondence on matters related to customer accounts.
- Making small talk with customers whilst they are being served.
- Opening new customer accounts.
- Opening investor accounts.
TRAINEE BANK CASHIER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with all bank products and services.
- Making suggestions to the Bank Manager on how to increase overall branch efficiency.
- Maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions.
- Ability to create rapport with customers.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Analyzing information and making decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A team player and work well with others.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Banking Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Personal Banker example
Personal Banker resume
Entry level cashier resume
Entry level cashier