On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Bus Operator resume resume:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Bus Operator resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A punctual, polite and safety conscious driver who has extensive experience of operating buses over fixed routes in accordance with a designated schedule to transport passengers. Karen has a positive attitude, enjoys working with people and possesses a strong commitment to customer service and safety. She always drives with due regard to the safety and comfort of passengers and to set time schedules. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has a professional work environment and a commitment to staff development.
BUS OPERATOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for reporting for duty promptly in proper uniform, and for the safe and reliable transport of passengers along a designated route.
- Operating the bus over the prescribed route, and following the correct time schedule.
- Assisting passengers on and off the bus.
- Transporting passengers with disabilities.
- Reporting any problems that may disrupt scheduled service.
- Providing information to passengers.
- Answering questions from passengers regarding route and time schedules.
- Writing reports on traffic accidents, bus incidents and any road damage.
- Using the correct safety procedures to operate lift and secure wheelchairs.
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections to ensure bus safety.
- Cleaning the bus at the end of each shift, in preparation for the next shift.
TRAINEE BUS DRIVER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Being courteous to passengers at all times.
- Giving advice to passengers on the best route to take to get to their destination.
- Able to remain seated for long periods.
- Ability to get along with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Performing Bus Inspections
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Delivery Driver CV example
Delivery Driver CV