These career-focused programs of study will show students how to provide professional administrative services to colleagues within a designated team.
Apart from technical subjects they also focus on teaching leadership skills as well as strategic and operational expertise. They are geared towards helping students gain a recognised qualification and developing the skills and awareness needed to succeed in a fast changing business world. Students will leave as highly organized professionals who can perform their duties in an organised, accurate and timely manner.
Questions to ask a Business Administration School in Miami
- How long has your school been running this course?
- How do I apply for your course?
- Does your school have any links to companies where graduates can find employment?
- What is the difference between your course and a standard MBA?
- Is there any financial assistance that I can apply for?
- What are the criteria for being admitted to your school?
- Do you offer online courses?
Questions you are likely to be asked at a Business Administration school interview
The interviewer will try to ascertain how much you already know about business administration.
- Tell me why you think we should accept your application?
- What accomplishments are you most proud?
- What are the roles played by business administrator?
- How do you plan to achieve the goals you have set yourself?
At a Business Administration school you will learn about;
- Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks.
- Defining key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Presenting data in an appropriate format to defined standards of accuracy, speed and quality.
- Correctly filing, scanning, typing, faxing and emailing.
- Developing business plans.
- Multitasking and handling multiple projects running concurrently.
- Dealing with telephone, fax and email queries.
- Managing people performance.
Business Administration curriculums will cover topics such as;
- Basic Business Administration
- Business economics
- Business policies
- Business ethics
- Consumer behaviour
- Decision making
- International business
- Office administration
- Project finance
- Sales and Marketing
Reasons to enrol on this course
- Gain an in-depth perspective about the world of business.
- The classes combine and implement current and real life business situations.
- A business administration qualifications is sought after by many employers.
Facts about Miami
City Population: 413,892 (2012)
Miami-Dade County population: 2.4 million people
Size: 55.27 square miles
- Miami Beach is known as America’s Riviera and the Latin Hollywood.
- Has more than 15 miles of beaches.
- Boasts more than 800 parks.
- The city is made up of 35 municipalities.
More US schools and colleges