Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Business Analyst CV:
BUY THIS CV!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Business Analyst CV template;
Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
An experienced, disciplined, and highly-motivated Business Analyst who has worked on a wide range of projects within both the Public and Private Sectors. A accomplished and fluent communicator with strong investigation, problem-solving and decision-making skills, combined with a pragmatic approach and sound business acumen. Highly accomplished with a verifiable track record in fields such as analysis and gathering, business process mapping and the development of interactive prototypes.
BUSINESS ANALYST – Company name
June 2009 – present
Responsible for analyzing the needs of the business and its customers and coming up with solutions to business problems. Involved in the management multiple small projects, using PRINCE 2, to enhance the existing functionality and web pages for global clients employee share plans. Managing the work from initial request through estimation, approval, requirements, build and implementation.
- Delivered Functional and User Acceptance Testing.
- Writing Business Requirement Specifications that successfully delivered necessary change in a manageable and non-intrusive way.
- Travelling to various locations in the UK to engage with multiple stakeholders across the company to ensure all processes and requirements were accurately defined.
- Implementation of new designs within the Business Operating Model.
- Supply Chain modelling and advice on Planning Systems.
- Involved in workshops / training / presentations.
- Assisting in the preparation of user and system test plans.
- Providing a link between the company, customer, the development team and any third-party regarding software functionality throughout the development cycle.
BUSINESS ANALYST / PROJECT MANAGER – company name
August 2006 – June 2009
Responsible for scoping the business requirements and developing technical solutions. Involved in developing the implementation approach and managing the impact on all business areas. Responsible for all aspects of the project from business analysis to plan management, stakeholder engagement and risk management.
- Managed the analysis and implementation of several large IT projects.
- Strategic analysis undertaken and delivered to inform, manage and drive stakeholder expectations.
- Analysis & design for a web-based adaptable workflow system for use across the business to streamline endorsement procedure for administrative processes
- Operational Process Flow Reviews.
- Involved in projects to review financial & budgetary systems and the redesign of systems for SOX / JSOX regulatory legislation.
- Knowledge of Expertise in System design and development required for business process.
- Having a thorough understanding of how IT interfaces with multiple functional groups within an organization.
- Ability to construct process models including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Able to test business applications from a business perspective to ensure that all client requirements are incorporated into the design.
- Understanding service objectives and capturing business requirements through active listening & questioning techniques.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation, company strategy and policy and being able to identify its impact on ICT projects.
- Able to prepare written proposals, requirements specifications, invitations to tender and solution specifications.
- Able to Identify business & systems process improvements from Big Picture to detail level.
- Excellent communication skills to manage and liaise with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvement opportunities.
MSProject NIKU Visio Siebel Chordiant PeopleSoft JD Edwards Fiserv ICBS Fiserv Alliant CRS Experian MicroMarketer Experian Mosaic CACI LifestylesUK SPSS SAS, SAP 4.7 Finance CaseWise process modelling Corvu Cognos. Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Portal, Oracle OLAP, Business ObjectsXI Enterprise/ Data Integrator, CMMI, UML.
Master of Business Administration, Finance, Coventry University – 2004
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Warwick University – 2002
REFERENCES – available on request.
Mobility: Full UK driving license
Marital status: Single
Languages: Engish French
More Business Analyst resume examples
Business analyst resume
Business Analyst resume 1
Business analyst resume 2
Business analyst resume 3
Business analyst resume 4
Business Analyst cover letter examples
Business Analyst cover letter
Business Analyst cover letter 1
Business Analyst cover letter 2
Business Analyst cover letter 3
CV template examples