Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Business Analyst resume:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Business Analyst resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is a capable professional who has extensive experience of analyzing current and potential business processes to identify clear opportunities for improvement. With a background in streamlining and automating procedures, she is more than able to not only meet but exceed your expectations in developing best practices. Her present employer is very satisfied with her work rate, and she is confident that she can bring the same level of high performance to your company. As a proven Business Analyst she can not only help to unlock a company’s full potential, but can also provide leadership to fellow team members. In addition to all of the above she has extensive experience of validating large sets of data and of using information capture techniques. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company were competent staff are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
BUSINESS ANALYST – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for performing business research that’s designed to improve business processes and contribute to cost savings and more efficiency.
- Identifying areas for business improvement.
- Developing maps and flowcharts of current and future business processes.
- Reporting on the likely impact of process modifications.
- Flagging up potential problems at an early stage.
- Developing a clear understanding of existing business functions and processes.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for business meetings.
- Using any information gathered to write up detailed reports and draw conclusions.
TRAINEE ANALYST – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Identifying deficiencies in business systems.
- Navigating through oganizational hierarchies.
- Writing up engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Can manage a flexible work schedule to accommodate different time zones.
- Highlighting risks and issues that could impact project delivery.
- Can quickly understand business or technical issues.
- Solid collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Able to work accurately with interruptions.
- Inspiring colleagues to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind-set.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Enhances business operations
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Business Analyst resume examples
Business analyst resume 1
Business analyst resume 2
Business analyst resume 3
Business analyst resume 4
Business Analyst cover letter examples
Business Analyst cover letter
Business Analyst cover letter 1
Business Analyst cover letter 2
Business Analyst cover letter 3