On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Business Intelligence resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Business Intelligence resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A strategic thinker and effective communicator who has a proven track record of using data to figure out market potential and business trends. Karen is able to deliver World Class Business Intelligence solutions by mining data, looking at competitor activity and studying industry forecasts. She has vast experience of Business Intelligence concepts and tools, such as MicroStrategy, QlikView or Business Objects, and also possess a batch of relevant, contemporary and industry recognised qualifications. In her career she has experience of working in a consultancy role within projects, and is able to operate within different business units and teams, often across multiple countries. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company where progression and promotion are given to those who earn it.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST– January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for defining, recommending and delivering Business Intelligence strategies and roadmaps.
- Recommending solutions for creating more revenue and reducing costs.
- Finding the root cause of a problem and then ensuring that it is resolved through the most appropriate solutions.
- Responding quickly to client requirements.
- Working with the design, test and product teams to produce solutions.
- Providing high level strategic, analytical direction and vision.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
- Researching best practice in data analysis, presentation and management techniques.
- Quickly and correctly identifying underlying areas of concern.
- Prioritizing tasks in accordance with corporate goals.
- Converting data into business intelligence.
TRAINEE ANALYST – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to quickly understanding markets, technologies, economic structures and business requirements.
- Proven track record in operating in highly complex matrix environments.
- Able to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Having a forensic approach to research and problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience of front, middle and back office activities.
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Deep understanding of consumer pricing mechanisms and the factors that drive sales.
- Ability to engage with lots of different people and form relationships quickly.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Analysis Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Business Intelligence training