On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Butcher resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Butcher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A competent and reliable Butcher who has superb knife skills and a proven record of successful retail and commercial butchering. Karen is an experienced, traditionally trained butcher who is able to create exceptional and visually attractive counter displays. She is more than able to work in a physical environment, and can lift up to 40lbs as well as remain standing on her feet for long periods of time. During her career she has been involved in all aspects of the butchery trade, including spells where she has had to supervise other butchers and meat cutters. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has an excellent reputation, a large customer base and a busy work environment.
BUTCHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for turning large pieces of meat into retail-ready portions that can be purchased by consumers.
- Preparing meat in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Reducing meat wastage wherever possible.
- Ensuring the availability of quality meat for customers.
- Receiving deliveries of meat and checking their content and hygiene.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Cutting meat both for display for customers.
- Preparing poultry by cleaning, cutting and discarding inedible parts.
- Planning for seasonal changes and reacting accordingly.
- Cutting, boning and trimming meat.
- Taking money from customers and then giving them a receipt.
- Ensuring that all meat is handled and stored correctly.
- Preparing special cuts of meats ordered by customers.
- Carrying out temperature checks on meat and recording the readings accordingly.Using processing, fabricating and packing machines.
- Cutting and weighing steaks; preparing roasts, chops, stew cubes, and ground meat.
- Complying with all health, sanitation, and legal regulations.
TRAINEE BUTCHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of selling meat and poultry through individual shops, supermarkets and local markets.
- Able break down the Pieces of Chicken using the Cone line system.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work in cold, refrigerated rooms where the meat is stored.
- Having an eagerness to learn and the desire to do quality work.
- Patient and willing to take time on a job to ensure it is done properly.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Butcher examples
Butcher Manager CV template