On this page you will find a link to a professionally written cabin crew CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a cabin crew CV example: cabin crew CV sample
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a cabin crew CV:
- Welcoming passengers on board the plane.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures.
- Administrative duties including the flight report.
- Tactful but assertive.
- Selling duty free goods.
- Checking the aircraft to make sure it is clean and tidy.
- Making sure luggage is safely stowed away.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in emergencies.
- Reassuring towards people who are anxious or upset.
- Collecting customs and immigration documents.