One person communicating effectively over a phone can make a huge difference to any customer relationship. What you say and how you say it can quickly turn around negative customer situations, and greatly improve the operational performance of any sales or customer service department.
On these courses you will be taught how to develop a professional approach, and cultivate the resilience and drive needed to achieve success on every call. You leave a course with enhanced understanding of the subject matter covered, and be able to ask callers intelligent, professional and credible questions. At the end you will have an upbeat, energetic and enthusiastic attitude, which when coupled with a high level of professionalism will help you to achieve set targets.
Typical subjects taught on a Call Centre training course
- Answering Incoming Calls
- Call Handling Software
- Call Centre Management
- Call Centre Strategy
- Cold Calling
- Complaint Handling Techniques
- Customer Relationships and Loyalty
- Customer Service
- Data Protection
- Effective Listening
- Email Essentials
- Overcoming Objections
- Phone Manners
- Positive Language
- Processing Information
- Questioning Skills
- Query Resolution
- Sales Simulations
- Speech Analytics
- Taking Messages
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Techniques
You will learn how to
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Answer the telephone.
- Provide telephone support.
- Handle queries from potential customers.
- Handle irate callers.
- Deal with different types of callers.
- Put a personal touch to each conversation.
- Utilise and understand call centre reports.
- Make the most of sales opportunities.
- Find your optimal telephone voice pitch.
- Leave professional voice mail messages.
- Promote, up-sell and introduce products to clients.
- Contact customers to complete and obtain missing information.
You will learn about
- Understanding the needs of callers.
- Being courteous and tactful over the phone.
- Assertive communication techniques.
- Re-routing calls.
- Increasing customer satisfaction.
- Using questions to get the full picture.
- Communicating with customers.
- Selecting the right words to convey your message.
- Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Accurately inputting information into databases.
- Processing orders, forms and applications.
Call Centre training courses overview
The two most important points of this program are the course material and the trainer delivering the teaching. Curriculums are focused on priming students to be able to work in fast paced, dynamic call centre environments. The aim of the course is to ensure that anyone you are talking to remains alert and interested in what you have to say to them. The main focus will be to show you a collection of ideas, techniques and tools with which to do your job role and improve the performance of any department you work for. In classes you will use modern techniques and strategies to develop a student’s natural style.
Training sessions are interactive, engaging, fun and include a lot of role play. Classes use an interactive style of learning and accelerated teaching techniques which ensure that a student quickly understand the subject matter. Lectures will include examples of high-quality customer service techniques, and teachers will give examples of both good and bad practice.
Coaching tends to be informal, and learning doesn’t always take place in a classroom environment. Teaching is done through a combination of learning modes that includes web seminars, taking calls from virtual customers, self-paced e-learning and on-site classroom training. Delegates are able to question the tutor on any particular issues which they are not clear on and require further help to fully understand. Every person who leaves the course will have access to the post course helpline, detailed reference material as well as paper based manuals.
Course tutors will do more than just fill your head with knowledge, they will provide real-world advice and can very quickly identify a student’s requirements. All trainers who teach you will have a background of high performance and a great deal of Call Centre experience.
When looking for a suitable Call Centre training provider, try to find one that has a competitive price, positive online reviews and enjoys excellent repeat business.