On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Case worker resume:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Case worker resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A cordial, professional and thorough Case Worker who is able to plan, organize, and prioritize work in order to look after her clients in accordance with high quality standards and deadlines. Karen is an expert at keeping things running smoothly, and contributing to the process of continually improving patient care. She has a long track record of participating in meetings to ensure adherence to excellent standards of care and case management. In her career she has had experience or providing support to mentally ill people, drug users, vulnerable people and those who are socially excluded. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is looking to recruit talented, responsible and capable Case Workers.
CASE WORKER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing weekly counselling and advocacy services for individuals, couples, families, and groups. Also in charge of being the first point of contact to clients and ensuring that they receive professional advice, assistance and guidance.
- Providing clients with support and counselling services in partnership with other clinical and healthcare professionals.
- Interviewing clients and their family members to obtain information about their social, emotional, and financial situation.
- Managing case loads of a confidential and private nature.
- Ensuring that all information on file is up to date and correct.
- Maintaining case records.
- Connecting families to treatment programs.
- Conducting ongoing assessments of patients.
- Helping customers to develop their life skills.
- Attending court as a professional witness.
- Undertaking all administrative duties related to case-loads.
- Monitoring progress toward a client’s overall rehabilitation goals.
- Helping clients make informed decisions about medications.
- Taking into account cultural and social issues when assessing a patient.
- Scheduling appointments for clients.
- Monitoring the side effects of any medication given to clients.
- Maintaining accurate and complete case notes and client records.
TRAINEE CAE WORKER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of social service resources and agencies in the community.
- Can manage multiple cases simultaneously.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client information.
- Proficiency in online technologies.
- Possessing a clear understanding of gender inequality, and issues surrounding violence against women and girls.
- Committed to supporting and helping vulnerable people.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Individualized case coordination
Central Birmingham University – Social Work Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Social work CV
Social work CV template