Areas to focus on when writing a cashier CV:
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Stocking shelves, and marking prices on shelves and items.
- Assisting customers in locating specific items.
- Maintaining sufficient amounts of change in cash drawer.
- Handling and counting cash.
- Processing payments.
- Recording purchased items.
Bank Cashier CV sample
Bank Cashier CV
More Cashier cover letters: