On this page you will find a link to a professionally written bank cashier CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Bank Cashier CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a bank cashier CV:
- Your ability to interact with bank customers on a daily basis.
- Up-selling of financial products to customers.
- Paying attention to accuracy and detail.
- Customer and information confidentiality.
- Answering customer enquiries about financial issues.
- Strong arithmetic skills
- Customer service orientation
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Building the business by engaging with every customer
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills.
Personal Banker example
Personal Banker resume
More related links: