On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Charge Nurse resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Charge Nurse resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An enthusiastic self-starter who has a natural affinity towards looking after patients. Karen is a good team player who not only has outstanding clinical knowledge, but also possesses extensive experience of working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of Registered Nurses. She has a long track record of delivering high quality nursing care to patients in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice. Her key strengths include; conducting clinical rounds, providing emergency care and administering medications to patients. On a more personal level she has a strong desire to learn and an uncanny ability to inspire junior staff. Right now she is looking for a senior nursing position with a company that offers a dynamic working environment, competitive salary and access to personal development opportunities.
CHARGE NURSE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for organising and delivering high quality nursing care to patients from their admission right through to discharge.
- Assisting the Lead Nurse in the effective operational management of a ward.
- Observing a patient’s reaction to medications and treatments.
- Acting as a visible leader within the ward and department.
- Organising temporary or casual nursing staff.
- Managing direct patient care.
- Communicating patient information to other staff members.
- Managing and developing the performance of the nursing team.
- Participating in performance improvement activities.
- Delegating work and supervising junior staff accordingly.
- Managing budgets and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Enforcing safe working practices.
- Planning future staff rotas.
- Accurately updating patient records.
- Conducting staff performance reviews.
- Identifying patient care priorities.
- Responding quickly to emergency situations.
- Giving emotional support to patients and their relatives.
- Ordering medication when necessary.
- Measuring patients weight, heights and vital signs.
- Contributing to development policies and strategies.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment for staff, patients and visitors.
- Operating equipment required for patient care according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Monitoring infection control standards.
TRAINEE NURSE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Championing a culture of learning and quality improvement in the clinical area.
- Always working to the highest nursing standards.
- Promoting a culture of person centred care.
- Able to lift and carry patients.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Committed to both personal and professional development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Nursing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online nursing degree
Nursing degree courses