Free Computer operator resume templates
Click image to download
Free Computer Operator resume 1
Free Computer Operator resume 2
Free Computer Operator resume 3
Free Computer Operator resume 4
Free Computer Operator resume 5
Free Computer Operator resume 6
Free Computer Operator resume 7
Free Computer Operator resume 8
On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Computer Operator resume resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Computer Operator resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A technically minded professional who has extensive experience of operating multipurpose, multi-tasking computer systems. Karen is someone who will always make the most efficient use of a computer and its peripheral equipment. She has the ability to install and configure software, administer user accounts, and manage disk usage in any fast paced and multi-faceted working environment. In her present role she uses remote tools to monitor computer systems and respond to incidents, and has a comprehensive understanding of remote Data Center Operations. On a personal level she possesses a calm and unflappable attitude, and is more than willing to learn new skills. Having superb communication skills means she responds quickly to requests for assistance in a professional and courteous manner. Right now she would like to join an ambitious company that is looking to recruit talented Computer Operators.
COMPUTER OPERATOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for operating computer systems and performing preventive maintenance tasks on tape drives, disk units, printers and other IT related hardware.
- Monitoring the operation of various servers, hosts systems and network components.
- Organising the data centres security and maintenance requirements.
- Performing 2nd line support duties.
- Retrieving scratch tapes.
- Communicating with system users to identify, explain and resolve problems.
- Resolving user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Notifying senior managers of any equipment malfunctions.
- Making sure there is uninterrupted power supply to the computers, working air conditioning and that first rate security systems are in place.
- Performing all data processing duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Diagnosing and correcting equipment malfunctions.
- Using a computer console to process and complete jobs.
- Cleaning, adjusting and making minor repairs to computer equipment.
- Providing first-level support following established procedures.
- Carrying out regularly scheduled uploads or downloads of data.
- Operating and maintaining computer associated peripheral equipment.
- Assisting users with software and hardware problems.
- Determining the scope of any computer problems and then prioritizing them accordingly.
- Ensuring that all data is secured and there are no breaches of confidentiality.
- Maintaining records of computer and system downtime.
TRAINEE COMPUTER OPERATOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Basic understanding of remote Data Center Operations.
- Good general knowledge of IT.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Able to accurately follow oral and written technical instructions.
- Remaining abreast of the latest computer technology trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interface skills.Reliable and dependable.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Computing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.