On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Controller resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Controller resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An analytical and detail orientated Controller who has vast experience of overseeing all aspects of a company's financial and accounting functions. Karen has a long track record of successfully establishing and maintaining a company’s accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. She possesses the skills, aptitude, and ability needed to perform all her duties proficiently, and is an expert at helping her employers meet their profitability expectations. Possessing an advanced knowledge of financial accounting means that she can mitigate risks, enhance the accuracy of a company's reported financial results, and ensure that everything complies with accepted reporting standards. Having a demonstrated ability to lead a group and get results through others means that she can completely direct an organization’s accounting functions. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers great career growth potential for those with the drive to succeed.
CONTROLLER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for developing the company's financial plans and policies, as well as its accounting practices. Also in charge of the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports.
- Overseeing the operations of the accounting department.
- Supervising both clerical and professional personnel.
- Managing the company’s daily cash flow.
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system.
- Accurately reporting financial statements and information.
- Helping to train the current and future staff.
- Analyzing financial information.
- Coordinating the preparation of annual budgets.
- Managing a team of accounting professionals that support of the firm’s Business Plan.
- Reporting on and resolving discrepancies in financial records.
- Keeping abreast of any new legal and financial regulations that may impact on the company's operations.
- Managing information technology to continuously improve the performance of financial accounting.
- Performing general accounting duties, including booking journal entries and reconciliations.
- Safeguarding Company assets by designing and implementing cost-effective control systems.
- Ensuring that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
- Contributing to decisions regarding the company’s financial strategy.
TRAINEE CONTROLLER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of working with accounting systems and software, financial reports, audits and corporate tax documents.
- Good understanding of business and financial issues.
- Delivering presentations in a clear and articulate manner.
- Proven supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of budgeting, analysis, preparing board packages and cash flow forecasting.
- Auditing and payroll management experience.
- Attention to detail.Having a ‘can do’ attitude towards difficult tasks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Budgeting and forecasting
Corporate profit analysis
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Controller samples
Controller resume template 1
Controller resume template 2
Controller resume template 3
Controller cover letters
Controller cover letter example
Controller cover letter example 1
Controller cover letter example 2
Financial CV templates
Related CVs and resumes
Air Traffic Controller CV template
Assistant Controller resume
Credit Controller CV sample
Document Controller CV sample
Financial Controller CV sample
Related cover letters
Air Traffic Controller cover letter example
Assistant Controller cover letter 1
Credit Controller cover letter
Document Controller cover letter