The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A results oriented Graphic Designer who has a strong sense of urgency and a genuine love and passion for creative designing. Maxine has a reputation for innovation and the ability to lead projects from initial concept through to execution. She will always act in the best interests of a business, and is someone who is willing to take the lead role in design when meeting larger strategic objectives. During her career she has produced striking visual designs for use in the Fashion, Beauty, Food and Wine industries. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has an environment which allows staff to grow and succeed.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for creating, developing and producing design work for use in a variety of media platforms.
- Creating edgy and fashionable designs.
- Overseeing the visual expression of a client’s brand.
- Working in collaboration with photographers, copywriters, printers and other designers.
- Contributing designs and artwork to projects.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their business objectives and requirements.
- Liaising with print companies to secure the best prices.
- Preparing artwork to printers specifications.
- Creating content for email marketing.
- Helping out with publicity initiatives, press releases and media relations.
- Researching stock photography.
- Ensuring strict adherence to quality control methods.
TRAINEE GRAPHIC DESIGNER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with design history, contemporary art and design scene.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Outstanding Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Translating brand strategy into corporate design.
- Keeping up to date with current design technology.
- Experience with typography.
- Knowledge of web design and social media.
- Actively staying abreast of current design trends.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Possessing a creative mindset that is mixed with a strong logical understanding of ideas.
- Creative and hands on.
- A creative problem solver.
- An eye for creativity and detail.
- Can work independently and autonomously within a team environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Art Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Graphic Designer resume and CV examples
Graphic Design resume
Graphic Designer resume 1
Graphic Designer resume 2
Graphic Designer CV sample
Graphic Designer cover letter examples
Graphic Designer cover letter
Graphic Designer cover letter 1
Graphic Designer cover letter 2
Graphic Designer cover letter 3
Graphic Design degree courses
Graphic Design degree
Online Graphic Design degree courses