On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Media Buyer resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Media Buyer resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A creative, capable and energetic professional who has comprehensive knowledge of the latest media trends and consumer habits. Karen thrives on the challenge of short timelines and last-minute changes, and has extensive media experience of the print sector, direct mail, radio, online search and TV audiences. She is more than able to guide marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. On a more personal level she is willing to assume full responsibility for her own behaviour, decisions and results. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an ambitious company that is looking to recruit talented media buyers who get results.
MEDIA BUYER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for negotiating and purchasing the television, radio, and digital media for all client accounts. Also in charge of monitoring the performance of all media projects and buying assignments.
- Planning, negotiating, buying, tracking, and optimizing media campaigns.
- Creating cutting-edge digital campaigns.
- Serving as a liaison to marketing agencies, partners, and ad networks.
- Establishing solid relationships with media buying agencies.
- Preparing media schedules.
- Developing media strategies and tactics.
- Researching media opportunities.
- Presenting recommendations and analysis to internal and external marketing teams.
- Carrying out post-buy analysis.
- Managing the initial strategy and planning of local media planning.
- Researching new media vehicles to improve advertiser results.
- Tracking media expenditure.
TRAINEE MEDIA BUYER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of media strategy, campaign management, optimization and evaluation.
- Comprehensive understanding of media terminology.
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of media representatives.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Coordinating and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of online advertising industry trends.
- Helping people to tackle their marketing challenges.
- Comfortable interacting with clients over the phone and on a face to face basis.
- A dedicated team player who is flexible to the idea of working additional hours.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Preparing Media Plans
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Media Buyer resume examples
Media Buyer resume 1
Media Buyer resume 2
Media Buyer resume 3
Media Buyer cover letter examples
Media Buyer cover letter 1
Media Buyer cover letter 2
Media Buyer cover letter 3
More Buyer templates
Buyer resume 1
Buyer resume 2
Buyer resume 3
Graduate Buyer CV sample
Buyer cover letter examples
Buyer cover letter 1
Buyer cover letter 2
Buyer cover letter 3
Media studies degree