On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Plant Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Plant Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A dynamic, confident and high accomplished Plant Manager who has considerable experience in the operation and maintenance of heavy industrial processes. Karen will always ensure that the right person is on the right job at the right time. In her career she has worked on renewable energy systems and waste process projects, as well as at advanced manufacturing and engineering facilities. She has a proven record of results and the ability to multi-task in order to handle competing priorities. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that rewards hard work and that offers a secure, lengthy and challenging career.
PLANT MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for overseeing the onsite day to day manufacturing operations, as well as implementing significant continuous improvement activities.
- Optimizing labour and material and equipment resources to maximise process efficiency.
- Making manufacturing processes more profitable, lean and efficient.
- Managing maintenance engineers.
- Managing a team of multi-disciplined technicians.
- Dealing with any staff grievance or disciplinary issues.
- Leading formal and informal meetings and discussions concerning plant operations.
- Interfacing with customers and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Planning maintenance, outages and project works.
- Planning process improvements.
- Ensuring high product quality standards.
- Driving employee engagement in the company.
- Recommending short and long term Plant objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations and internal policies & procedures.
- Liaising with the marketing and design teams regarding the development of new products.
- Encouraging continuous improvement within the business unit.
- Handling labour relations and union grievances.
- Managing all on site operational components.
ASSISTANT MANAER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to adapt to rapid changes in a positive manner.
- Experience of working with heavy earthmoving equipment such as dozers, graders, diggers.
- Identifying opportunities to grow business revenue.
- Experience of working in a global multi facility organization.
- Always executing plans efficiently.
- Building and motivating high performance teams.
- Strong analytical and decision making capability.
- Excellent work ethic and professional team player mentality.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Supply Chain Management
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Plant Manager resume examples
Plant Manager resume 1
Plant Manager resume 2
Plant Manager resume 3
Plant Manager cover letter examples
Plant Manager cover letter 1
Plant Manager cover letter 2
Plant Manager cover letter 3