On this page you will find a link to a professionally written counsellor CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Counsellor CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a counsellor CV:
- How you can establish a relationship of trust with clients.
- Help clients to make decisions about their circumstances.
- Keeping accurate administrative records.
- Your ability to empathize with your clients.
- Your listening skills.
- Ability to cope with emotional situations.
- Show your patient and calm manner
- How you can identify behavioral issues and provides solutions to tackle them.
- Your communication skills.
Online counseling degrees