On this page you will find a link to a professionally written counsellor CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Counsellor CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a counsellor CV:
- How you can establish a relationship of trust with clients.
- Help clients to make decisions about their circumstances.
- Keeping accurate administrative records.
- Your ability to empathize with your clients.
- Your listening skills.
- Ability to cope with emotional situations.
- Show your patient and calm manner
- How you can identify behavioral issues and provides solutions to tackle them.
- Your communication skills.
Online counseling degrees