Areas to focus on when writing a customer care CV:
- Having empathy and understanding for the customers situation.
- Working in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Ability to talk in a way the customer can understand.
- Can develop a customer service policy.
- Tactfully handling face-to-face enquiries from customers .
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Tactful in conversations.
Related customer care CV links:
Other useful links: