On this page you will find a link to a professionally written data entry CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Data Entry CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a data entry CV:
- Your ability to maintain information that is up to date and accurate.
- Attention to detail.
- How you check for grammatical mistakes.
- Accurate data entry.
- How you deal with customer queries and requirements over the telephone and by email.
- Experience of working in a busy office.
- Demonstrate how you are computer literate and able to communicate effectively over the phone and via email.
- Show how you can locate and correct any data errors.
- Data manipulation skills.
- How you can work fast and accurately.
Other relevant links: