On this page you will find a link to a professionally written data entry CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Data Entry CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a data entry CV:
- Your ability to maintain information that is up to date and accurate.
- Attention to detail.
- How you check for grammatical mistakes.
- Accurate data entry.
- How you deal with customer queries and requirements over the telephone and by email.
- Experience of working in a busy office.
- Demonstrate how you are computer literate and able to communicate effectively over the phone and via email.
- Show how you can locate and correct any data errors.
- Data manipulation skills.
- How you can work fast and accurately.
Other relevant links: