On this page you will find a link to a professionally written delivery driver CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a delivery driver CV example: Delivery driver CV sample
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a Delivery driver CV:
- Excellent communication skills to greet customers whist delivering.
- Ability to read maps and plan routes.
- Show your driving skills and experience.
- Physically fit to be able to move stock and carry it.
- Mechanical knowledge to be able to look after the delivery vans.
- Your punctuality.
- Able to work in any weather conditions and also traffic conditions.
- Knowledge of all traffic regulations.
- Able to present bills and receipts professionally to customers.
- Accurately complete administrative logs and records.
Relevant CV and covering letter links: