On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Diesel Mechanic resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Diesel Mechanic resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding individual who comes to you with a track record of diagnosing and repairing diesel systems and mechanical equipment. Karen’s key strengths lie in her ability to firstly perform preventive maintenance, and secondly troubleshoot vehicle computer electronics systems. She is more than able to work in an environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines. As a true all-rounder, she is physically fit and comfortable working in a garage which has dirt, odours, noise and adverse weather conditions. At the moment she is looking to join a company where hard work is rewarded and top performers move up quickly.
DIESEL MECHANIC – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the daily maintenance and repair of diesel cars, engines, trucks and trailers.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance services and inspections.
- Dismantling vehicles using hoists and hand tools to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Responding to service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Removing and attaching vehicle parts.
- Keeping mechanical equipment in good working order and in presentable condition.
- Changing vehicle tyres.
- Inspecting used parts to ascertain is they can be used again.
- Lubricating and cleaning parts.
- Welding broken parts to vehicles.
- Cleaning the work area on a daily basis.
- Performing safety inspections on equipment.
- Driving trucks in and out of the garage before and after repairs.
- Carrying out visual inspections.
- Greasing mechanical parts.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Conducting safety checks on vehicles.
- Checking a vehicle fluids, oil level, windshield wiper and antifreeze.
- Reading and comprehending instruction repair manuals and diagnostic charts.
TRAINEE MECHANIC – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Possessing a valid driver’s license and having a clean driving record.
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Having a high degree of safety-awareness.
- Experience of working on diesel engines as well as electrical systems, hydraulics and brakes.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Physically fit and able to crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms.
- Owning own personal mechanic’s tools.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Mechanics Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.