On this page you will find a link to a professionally written Dj CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Here is a link to a DJ CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a Dj CV:
- Show your experience of CD turntables, microphones, amplifiers, sound mixers etc.
- Your organisational skills.
- Your clear speaking voice.
- Knowledge of current popular dance music.
- Your ability to create popular tracks that part goers like on the dance floor.
- Any radio experience for local hospitals etc.
- Your marketing experience.
- Your ability to interact with the audience through phone-ins, emails and texts etc.
- Experience of interviewing guests on radio shows etc.
- Ability to think on your feet.
Links to CV templates and covering letters: