On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Dog Groomer resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Dog Groomer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A mature, responsible, relaxed and reliable professional who has a strong work ethic and the drive to go the extra mile for her clients. Karen has a proven track record of delivering high grooming standards, and is competent at working with all breeds & all sizes. She has experience of providing care treatments such as washing, nail clipping, grooming, bathing and blow drying. Possessing a real passion for dogs, she is someone who can be relied upon to competently carry out her duties relating to commercial canine activities. Right now she is looking for an opportunity to carry out quality grooming care in a compassionate and professional veterinary environment.
DOG GROOMER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for all aspects of pet grooming in a busy pet salon.
- Keeping dogs’ coats in good condition.
- Giving dog owners advice on coat care, grooming and diet.
- Brushing a variety of long and short coated dogs.
- Visiting clients in their own homes.
- Dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Shampooing and drying dogs.
- Managing the grooming diary.
- Looking after grooming tools and supplies.
- Handling nervous jobs firmly but gently.
TRAINEE DOG GROOMER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Happy to work with all kinds of dogs.
- Manually dextrous with good eye-to-hand co-ordination.
- Able to complete a groom from start to finish on a majority of dog breeds.
- Managing own workload.
- Excellent scissoring skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate with dog owners.
- Possessing a dog grooming qualification and a willingness to undertake further training.
- Patient, gentle, and loving with dogs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Dog Grooming courses