On this page you will find a link to a professionally written editor CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Editor CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a editor CV:
- List your ability to review, condense, correct and arrange written material for publication.
- Give details of your experience of working in newspapers, magazines and publishing houses.
- Ability to write editorials.
- Hiring writers and reporters.
- Overseeing the layout and appearance of articles.
- How you verify facts, dates, and statistics using reference sources.
- How you monitor news gathering by reporters.
- Knowledge of copyright issues and guidelines.
- Ability to allocate resources for maximum performance.
- Time management.
- Judgment and decision making.
Related academic and training links
Creative writing evening classes London