On this page you will find a link to a professionally written editor CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Editor CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a editor CV:
- List your ability to review, condense, correct and arrange written material for publication.
- Give details of your experience of working in newspapers, magazines and publishing houses.
- Ability to write editorials.
- Hiring writers and reporters.
- Overseeing the layout and appearance of articles.
- How you verify facts, dates, and statistics using reference sources.
- How you monitor news gathering by reporters.
- Knowledge of copyright issues and guidelines.
- Ability to allocate resources for maximum performance.
- Time management.
- Judgment and decision making.
Related academic and training links
Creative writing evening classes London