On this page you will find a link to a professionally written electrician CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Electrician CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a electrician CV:
- Highlight your ability to assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical and electronic wiring.
- Planning, laying out and installing electrical wiring.
- Show your ability to us the latest electrical hand and power tools.
- Your knowledge of the building and construction industry.
- Your adherence to health and safety issues.
- Experience of working on motors, transformers, generators, lighting, and other electrical systems.
- Your ability to work outdoors in all weather condition.
- Team working abilities to work alongside builders and other contractors.
- Knowledge of electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Installation of street lights, intercom systems and electrical control systems etc.
Building and construction CV examples:-