On this page you will find a link to a professionally written electrician CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Electrician CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a electrician CV:
- Highlight your ability to assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical and electronic wiring.
- Planning, laying out and installing electrical wiring.
- Show your ability to us the latest electrical hand and power tools.
- Your knowledge of the building and construction industry.
- Your adherence to health and safety issues.
- Experience of working on motors, transformers, generators, lighting, and other electrical systems.
- Your ability to work outdoors in all weather condition.
- Team working abilities to work alongside builders and other contractors.
- Knowledge of electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Installation of street lights, intercom systems and electrical control systems etc.
Building and construction CV examples:-