On this page you will find a link to a professionally written electrical engineer CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Electrical Engineer CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a electrical engineer CV:
- Your experience of designing, developing and maintaining electrical systems.
- Highlight your ability to read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Show your ability to conduct tests.
- Your report writing and presentation skills.
- Explain your ability to develop budgets, estimating labor and material costs.
- Your knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment etc.
- Ability to use the latest specialist design software.
- How you can identify complex electrical problems and then evaluate options and implement solutions.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Explain your extensive understanding of electrical and electronic engineering, digital signal processing and telecommunications.
Engineering CV samples: