On this page you will find a link to a professionally written electrical engineer CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Link to a Electrical Engineer CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a electrical engineer CV:
- Your experience of designing, developing and maintaining electrical systems.
- Highlight your ability to read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Show your ability to conduct tests.
- Your report writing and presentation skills.
- Explain your ability to develop budgets, estimating labor and material costs.
- Your knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment etc.
- Ability to use the latest specialist design software.
- How you can identify complex electrical problems and then evaluate options and implement solutions.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Explain your extensive understanding of electrical and electronic engineering, digital signal processing and telecommunications.
Engineering CV samples:
Engineering CV templates
Gas engineer CV
Gas engineer CV template