On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Engineering Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Engineering Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A competent and driven manager who has experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment. Karen is able to work independently and has superb problem solving, judgment and decision making skills. She is experienced in all the design stages of a product, including research, development and manufacturing, right through to installation and the final commissioning. She possesses an ability to see the big picture whilst at the same time focusing on the tasks at hand, and managing multiple projects. On top of all of this, she has a successful track record of analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best engineering solution to supposedly unresolvable problems. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a growing company that offers talented staff members opportunities for future career advancement.
ENGINEERING RESUME – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of engineering projects. Also in charge of managing the engineering team and overseeing operational staff who install, service, test, diagnose and repair mechanical/electrical plant and equipment.
- Acting as a lead engineer on a variety of projects.
- Providing leadership for a group of engineers in a fast past environment.
- Supervising all engineering staff.
- Tracking engineering projects.
- Scheduling staff assignments.
- Calculating the economic costs and benefits of any engineering project.
- Improving engineering processes and removing bottlenecks.
- Carrying out detailed process design calculations.
- Checking the quality of project drawings.
- Developing technical algorithms and design specifications.
- Developing training strategies for all engineering team members.
- Ensuring all relevant legal & regulatory requirements are adhered to with reference to hazardous materials.
- Reviewing operating procedures and systems and developing these to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Engineering and Management
- Experience in process engineering on capital projects.
- Coaching and developing staff members on an individual basis.
- Can communicate at all levels.
- Experience of tolerance analysis and manufacturing drawings.
- Dynamic, assertive and resourceful.
- Capacity to integrate into a group of highly skilled individuals.
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- Possessing the drive to succeed.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Engineering Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More related templates
Engineering CV templates
Engineering cover letter examples
Engineering cover letter