On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Engineering resume resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Engineering resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A committed, proven and dependable Engineer, who is technically versatile and has the ability to understand all related aspects of an engineering project. Karen is a consummate professional who is more than able to set engineering standards and specifications for products and drawings. She will bring to your company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service. In her current role she has gained experience of working on roads, railways, airports, bridges, dams, power plants, water and sewage systems. Her key strengths include, but are not limited to, turning research ideas into technical plans and understanding the business and functional requirements of an engineering project. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit talented professionals who have a proven history of success.
ENGINEERING MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for improving processes and setting the strategic direction for an engineering project.
- Coming up with ideas to improve engineering procedures, designs, and services.
- Mentoring and developing a group of young engineers.
- Being involved in projects from the initial concept and design right through to production testing and handover.
- Managing all aspects of a multi-team, multi-location engineering project.
- Building a team of experienced and capable engineers.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases.
- Researching suitable engineering solutions.
- Estimating engineering costs and timescales.
- Formulating long term plans for an engineering projects cost control.
- Communicating complex engineering data to a non-technical audience.
- Identifying and resolving problems before they become too large.
- Managing a projects schedule, potential problems, compliance and budget.
- Carrying out complex engineering calculations.
TRAINEE ENGINEER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Tackling unique engineering challenges in the oil and gas industry.
- Identifying the source of an engineering problem.
- Strong understanding of the full lifecycle development processes.
- Able to adapt appropriately to competing demands and shifting priorities.
- Can work well with others in order to get a job done.
- Willing to listen to the professional views of others.
- Always leading by example.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Engineering Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.