On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Esthetician resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Esthetician who has extensive knowledge of facial treatments and hair removal methods. Karen has a successful track record of making her clients look good and feel great through her efforts. She has a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward guests, and is more than able to help men and women maintain their personal appearance and boost their self-esteem. On top of this she possesses all the Physical Skills and Certifications needed for your position, and is an expert when it comes to creating a wonderful and memorable experience for guests. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit talented professionals.
ESTHETICIAN – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for catering to the client’s needs, and providing professional and relaxed facial treatments to guests in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Providing professional facial treatments including facials, body treatments, hair removal and make-up applications.
- Performing complex beauty procedures on clients.
- Greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Promoting the services of the Spa.
- Performing waxing treatments on guest.
- Removing unwanted hair from a client’s face.
- Ensuring all equipment and products are maintained and used in a proper manner.
- Recommending professional care products and services to clients.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete all assigned duties.
- Offering parting wishes to all clients as they leave the spa.
- Tailoring facials to customize guest requirements.
- Administering chemical treatments.
- Giving personal attention to guests.
TRAINEE ESTHETICIAN – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Extensive knowledge of various skin types.
- Possessing a warm, friendly demeanour and having no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to up-sell products and services.
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth.Neat and clean appearance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.