On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Esthetician resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Esthetician who has extensive knowledge of facial treatments and hair removal methods. Karen has a successful track record of making her clients look good and feel great through her efforts. She has a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward guests, and is more than able to help men and women maintain their personal appearance and boost their self-esteem. On top of this she possesses all the Physical Skills and Certifications needed for your position, and is an expert when it comes to creating a wonderful and memorable experience for guests. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit talented professionals.
ESTHETICIAN – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for catering to the client’s needs, and providing professional and relaxed facial treatments to guests in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Providing professional facial treatments including facials, body treatments, hair removal and make-up applications.
- Performing complex beauty procedures on clients.
- Greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Promoting the services of the Spa.
- Performing waxing treatments on guest.
- Removing unwanted hair from a client’s face.
- Ensuring all equipment and products are maintained and used in a proper manner.
- Recommending professional care products and services to clients.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete all assigned duties.
- Offering parting wishes to all clients as they leave the spa.
- Tailoring facials to customize guest requirements.
- Administering chemical treatments.
- Giving personal attention to guests.
TRAINEE ESTHETICIAN – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Extensive knowledge of various skin types.
- Possessing a warm, friendly demeanour and having no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to up-sell products and services.
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth.Neat and clean appearance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.