On this page you will find a link to a professionally written facilities manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Facilities Manager CV example:
CUSTOMIZE THIS CV!
Buy the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $1.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a facilities manager CV:
- Management of subcontractors for both hard and soft services.
- Budget management.
- Health & Safety procedures.
- Experience of implementing disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies.
- Organizing and coordinating fire evacuation.
- Arranging for any minor works to be done.
- Able to build and sustain relationships with the client and key decision makers.
- Managing annual budgets, profit and loss, and able to take a active role in regular finance meetings.
- Negotiate with and manage service providers, such as cleaning and vending services.
- Arrange procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.