On this page you will find a link to a professionally written facilities manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Facilities Manager CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a facilities manager CV:
- Management of subcontractors for both hard and soft services.
- Budget management.
- Health & Safety procedures.
- Experience of implementing disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies.
- Organizing and coordinating fire evacuation.
- Arranging for any minor works to be done.
- Able to build and sustain relationships with the client and key decision makers.
- Managing annual budgets, profit and loss, and able to take a active role in regular finance meetings.
- Negotiate with and manage service providers, such as cleaning and vending services.
- Arrange procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.