On this page you will find a link to a professionally written cleaner CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Cleaner CV example: cleaner CV sample
BUY THIS CV!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a Chief executive CV:
- Emptying litter bins and also removing waste to designated areas
- Cleaning of toilets and washrooms.
- Spray cleaning and re-sealing with polish.
- Clearing up after an emergency.
- Using cleaning equipment within Health and Safety regulation guidelines.
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations.
- Experience of damp dust / wipe desks.
- Tidying books and magazines.
Related cleaning CV links:
Housekeeper CV sample
Other useful links: