On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Link to an Facilities Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Facilities Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced, practical and forward thinking individual who has a thorough understanding of how Facility Management works. Karen is able to resolve any building problems in a fast, effective and efficient manner. She has a comprehensive understanding of facility management, and a proven track record of managing workplace environments. As a concise communicator she can easily communicate with building occupiers and service users. Possessing a first class NEBOSH and other Health and Safety qualifications means she is able to drive change in a professional way. Right now she is looking to take on a fresh challenge with a successful and dynamic company that has a culture of respect, challenge and innovation.
FACILITIES MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for helping the facilities teams with their day-to-day management of property projects, health and safety matters and building maintenance.
- Conducting building and grounds maintenance.
- Allocating and managing space within buildings.
- Managing services such as cleaning, waste disposal, catering and parking.
- Carrying out regular site audits and inspections to identify any areas that need repairing.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Organising the security and general administrative services of the building.
- Negotiating lease renewals.
- Advising people on energy efficiency issues.
- Managing landlord relationships.
- Managing service contracts.
- Conducting regular facility audits for safety and compliance.
- Proactively managing contractors across multiple sites.
- Controlling all maintenance and facilities spend in line with budgeted levels.
- Providing feedback, training, coaching and guidance to junior staff.
- Implementing incident management plans.
- Coordinating and facilitating work flow.
- Developing maintenance plans.
- Reporting to senior managers on budgets and resources.
- On call for security and facility related issues.
- Making recommendations for capital expenditures.
- Ensuring that the building meets the strictest health and safety requirements.
- Managing the work of contractors and checking that it is done to the highest standards.
ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers.
- Understanding of compliance issues and statutory regulations such Health & Safety.
- IT literate in MS office and systems management software.
- Previous exposure to a outsourced FM environment.
- Ability to operate all office equipment.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Safety conscious.
- Attention to detail.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Caretaker CV template