On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Finance Analyst resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Finance Analyst resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding individual who comes to you with a successful track record of interpreting and presenting financial analyses. Karen’s key strengths lie in her ability to influence future business decision making, and being able to effectively juggle multiple priorities. She is more than able to work in an environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines. On top of this she is an expert at reviewing accounts, and communicating key information and analysis to senior management. As a true all-rounder, she has extensive experience of preparing budgets, streamlining processes, and driving efficiency. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has a culture which inspires and supports its employees.
FINANCE ANALYST – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for driving meaningful analysis to key decision-makers in the senior management team.
- Analysing financial data to draw conclusions and produce forecasts.
- Conducting analysis of potential spending and investment decisions.
- Research financial problems, determining their root causes and then proposing solutions.
- Putting together recommendations for clients and senior managers.Interpreting complex financial data from a variety of accounting and operational sources.
- Creating models for financial planning processes.
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities.
- Carrying out research.
- Gathering financial information from various sources.
- Preparing business forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial analysis.
- Delivering analyse that is accurate and timely.
- Manipulating data in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
TRAINEE ANALYST – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of quantitative finance, capital modeling, capital reporting, risk data analysis and business analysis.
- Comprehensive understanding of analytical methods.
- Able to explain complex financial terms to non-technical people.
- Detailed knowledge of management reporting techniques and skills.
- Able to present information crisply and clearly.
- Deep understanding of financial analysis principles.
- Experience of working within a busy accountancy team.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Confident communicator with people of all levels.
- Approachable and open to new ideas.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to network and collaborate cross-functionally.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Finance Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Financial Analyst CV sample
Financial Analyst CV
Online Finance degree