Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0044 121 638 0026
E: jason.j@made up email.com
A very experienced financial advisor having considerable success in advising high net worth individuals and corporate clients on investments. Over 6 years experience in providing financial services and assisting clients in making informed decisions by showing them various options and helping them to assess the merits of different plans. Possessing in depth knowledge of mortgages, loans, investment strategies and working hard to provide a high-quality, customer-driven and sales-focused service. Having excellent communication skills, able to work in a targeted environment, as an individual and also part of a team, and experienced at working to strict compliance requirements. Currently seeking a financial advisor or planner position.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR – Company name
January 2007 – present
- Required to produce financial reports and forecasts for senior manager.
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring accounts to ensure compliance with company and industry policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Promoting and marketing the business to attract clients.
- Advising and identifying appropriate investment services for clients.
- Demonstrating investment strategies clearly to clients.
- Grew the firms customer base by over 150 new clients in a 12 month period.
- Prepared investment analyzes for both individual clients as well as corporate ones.
FINANCIAL PLANNER – company name
March 2005 – January 2007
- Producing company marketing and promotional literature.
- Providing administrative support provided including report writing and new business processing.
- Liaising with clients face to face or over the telephone or via email so as to obtain all relevant information.
- Advising on mortgages and related protection products and processing transactions and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Duties included visiting clients at their home or offices.
- Researching and also finding products from various sources and companies that meet the clients needs.
- Liaising with estate agents and solicitors.
- Able to keep accurate and detailed client records.
- Possess the ability to professionally follow up leads and convert them into sales.
- Fully aware of financial legal obligations and industry regulatory requirements.
- Meeting clients face to face and conducting in-depth reviews of their financial circumstances and future goals.
- Advising clients on how to get the best return for their investment portfolios
- Monitoring the economy and assessing economic trends.
- Identifying customer needs and knowing when to refer a client to other financial advisor.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workloads according to urgency.
- Daily supervision of a team of financial advisors.
- Successfully managed a six-figure diversified portfolio that achieved at least 25% annual growth over a two year period.
- Involved in board meetings with senior managers on how to reduce costs and increase turnover.
- Identifying risks and also new opportunities.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Stocks and shares
Exeter University Engineering Degree 2000 – 2003
Southampton College A levels 1999 – 2000
REFERENCES – available on request.
Driving license: Yes
Financial CV template examples: