On this page you will find a link to a professionally written financial analyst CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Financial Analyst CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a financial analyst CV:
- Interrogating financial data.
- Having an understanding of complex reporting.
- Developing analysis and written explanation of variances.
- Performing professional accounting duties and tasks to support the company.
- Ability to quickly collect financial data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion.
- Participating in the monthly financial reviews.
- Attention to details and accuracy of reported results within tight deadlines.
- Initiating, conducting and performing analysis of financial statements.
- Skilled team member/contributor.
- Providing high level analysis to support commercial decision making.
Financial Analyst cover letter examples
Financial Analyst cover letter
Financial Analyst cover letter 1
Financial Analyst cover letter 2
Financial Analyst cover letter 3
Financial Analyst cover letter 4
Financial Analyst cover letter 5
Relevant academic links
Short finance courses London