On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an General Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another General Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An inspirational and experienced manager who has a long track record of success in a similar role to the one that you are advertising. Karen has significant commercial acumen and possesses the team leadership skills needed to improve inefficiencies and get results. She enjoys having the freedom to take charge of all aspects of an operation, and is a standards driven leader who can hit the ground running. Right now she would like to join a company that is looking for a dynamic and ambitious person to become its new General Manager.
GENERAL MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing a team to deliver excellent results and achieve the highest operational standards across all areas of the business. Also in charge of overseeing all the organisation’s operations in accordance with the company’s brand, product and service standards.
- Driving and delivering the commercial performance of the business.
- Scheduling workloads to meet priorities and targets.
- Setting recruitment, appraisal and line management processes.
- Implementing business procedures.
- Organising staff schedules.
- Organising the maintenance of equipment.
- Developing and implementing creative selling techniques.
- Ensuring that company goals are met in a timely fashion by the efficient and effective management of personnel and resources.
- Working with other department heads.
- Involved in the recruitment and mentoring of new staff.
- In charge of all departmental procurements.
- Delegating responsibilities.
- Undertaking staff performance reviews.
- Establishing the businesses objectives.
- Driving the sales and marketing strategy.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to develop and implement operational procedures.
- Ability to influence the behaviours of others to achieve goals and get things done.
- Able to build and capitalise on a wide network of contacts.
- Can grow existing revenue streams and develop new ones.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Understanding of organisational structures.
- Accustomed to working with senior management.
- Able to communicate and present confidently, clearly and expressively.
- A passion for excellence.
- Ability to create new ideas for generating revenue and business opportunities.
- Resilient when faced with setbacks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Hotel General Manager resume