On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an General Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another General Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An inspirational and experienced manager who has a long track record of success in a similar role to the one that you are advertising. Karen has significant commercial acumen and possesses the team leadership skills needed to improve inefficiencies and get results. She enjoys having the freedom to take charge of all aspects of an operation, and is a standards driven leader who can hit the ground running. Right now she would like to join a company that is looking for a dynamic and ambitious person to become its new General Manager.
GENERAL MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing a team to deliver excellent results and achieve the highest operational standards across all areas of the business. Also in charge of overseeing all the organisation’s operations in accordance with the company’s brand, product and service standards.
- Driving and delivering the commercial performance of the business.
- Scheduling workloads to meet priorities and targets.
- Setting recruitment, appraisal and line management processes.
- Implementing business procedures.
- Organising staff schedules.
- Organising the maintenance of equipment.
- Developing and implementing creative selling techniques.
- Ensuring that company goals are met in a timely fashion by the efficient and effective management of personnel and resources.
- Working with other department heads.
- Involved in the recruitment and mentoring of new staff.
- In charge of all departmental procurements.
- Delegating responsibilities.
- Undertaking staff performance reviews.
- Establishing the businesses objectives.
- Driving the sales and marketing strategy.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to develop and implement operational procedures.
- Ability to influence the behaviours of others to achieve goals and get things done.
- Able to build and capitalise on a wide network of contacts.
- Can grow existing revenue streams and develop new ones.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Understanding of organisational structures.
- Accustomed to working with senior management.
- Able to communicate and present confidently, clearly and expressively.
- A passion for excellence.
- Ability to create new ideas for generating revenue and business opportunities.
- Resilient when faced with setbacks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Hotel General Manager resume