On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Graduate Nurse resume resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Graduate Nurse resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A recently graduated Nurse who is committed to practicing the highest medical principles, concepts and techniques when treating patients. Karen can easily fit in as a member of an existing patient care team, and is more than willing to assume responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care under her watch. She is physically fit and will have no problem lifting heavy loads or standing for long periods of time. She is also emotionally strong and is comfortable with being exposed to blood or other body fluids. Her priority is to work with others to improve the health and quality of life of her patients, and to prevent their illness, injury and suffering through providing them with the very best medical treatments. Right now she is looking to work for an organization that wants to recruit talented nurses who can be an immediate asset to their operations.
GRADUAT NURSE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the health, comfort, safety and nursing care of her patients.
- Explaining procedures and treatments to patients.
- Making beds, bathes and feeds for patients.
- Talking to and educating patients about their health.
- Monitoring a patient’s pulse, blood pressure and temperature.
- Implementing patient care plans.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Identifying a patient’s needs.
- Following all safety rules whilst at work.
- Carrying out routine investigations.
- Assessing complex patient conditions.
- Organising emergency admissions.
- Making sure medical equipment is clean and safe to use.
- Recording patient progress.
- Giving emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Observing patients, and recording significant conditions and reactions.
- Administering medications and treatments under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Building relationships with patients.
- Monitoring a patients vital signs.
- Creating a welcoming, caring and safe environment for patients.
- Participating in nursing team meetings.
ASSISTANT NURSE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Comprehensive knowledge of the basic nursing processes.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Wellness and illness care.
- Complying with strict dress code and high appearance standards.
- Basic computer skills.
- Superb eye to hand coordination skills.
- Emotionally strong and resilient.
- Committed to on-going professional growth and development.
- Able to work responsibly and under own initiative.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Nursing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online nursing degree
Nursing degree courses