On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Insurance Sales Advisor resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Insurance Sales Advisor resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident and competitive individual who has a proven track record of new business aquisition and account retention. Karen comes to you with a strong background in relationship development and ensuring that clients receive exceptional value for money. She is someone who possess a variety of competencies that set her apart from other candidates, chief amongst these is her ability to find the best deals for her clients. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with an employer who can offer a competitive basic salary along with a very generous and realistic OTE.
INSURANCE SALES – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for selling insurance policies by qualifying applicants, following leads and soliciting business.
- Marketing insurance products to new and existing clients within a defined geographical area.
- Providing insurance and financial services to individuals, families and businesses.
- Telling customers about their options.
- Collecting and analyzing complex insurance quotes, comparing them and then finding the cheapest quote.
- Responding to customer inquiries and requests regarding insurance products.
- Attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows.
- Developing profitable relationships with existing and new customers.
- Attending all sales meetings and sales strategy sessions.
- Quoting insurance rates.
- Contacting and liaising with underwriters.
- Gathering accurate and complete marketplace intelligence.
- Fielding inbound and outbound calls.
- Accurately completing new insurance applications.
- Following up any sales related enquiries.
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales and performance targets.
- Possessing all applicable licenses.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Coaching teams within an insurance sales environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively, collegially and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic.High level of tact and integrity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Advanced Sales Concepts
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.