On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Kitchen Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Kitchen Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen has a long track record of successfully leading teams of culinary professionals to deliver high-quality, great tasting food. She is a dynamic, service minded and hospitality focused professional who comes to you as a seasoned manager who can contribute to an unforgettable guest experience. For the last three years she has been employed as a Kitchen Manager for Browns Hotel, in addition to this she also possesses a stable employment history which demonstrates an upward career progression. Her present employer is very satisfied with her team working skills, in particular her ability to work with cooks, kitchen preparation staff and senior managers. She is someone who does not chase trends, but instead creates her own ones. Right now she is looking to work for a company where hard work is rewarded and top performers move up quickly.
KITCHEN MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for being the primary contact in all matters regarding kitchen production.
- Preparing and cooking excellent meals.
- Making sure that food is absolutely delicious.
- Supervising and coordinating the operations of the entire kitchen.
- Training other staff to become future kitchen managers.
- Involved in the recruitment, training, coaching, disciplining, and retention of staff.
- Ensuring that the kitchen is clean, organized and well stocked with the right foods.
- Keeping food wastage down to a minimum.
- Making sure that all sanitation and food safety standards are met.
- Supervising kitchen employees.
- Scheduling duties for kitchen staff.
- Processing all invoices in a timely manner.
- Enforcing strict uniform and personal grooming standards in compliance with company policy.
- Keeping an inventory of all food items.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- An expert at preparing made-from-scratch foods.
- Knowledge of commercial kitchen appliances and how to properly operate them.
- Excellent communication, written, math, and organizational skills.
- Analyzing and solving problems.
- Able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours at a time.
- Infectious personality with the ability to engage and develop team members.
- Strong desire to be the best.
- Superb manual dexterity and excellent visual and hearing abilities.
- Comfortable working in a confined space.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Food Preparation Procedures
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.